[RESOLVED] Google AdMob Seller Information - sellers.json Transparency IAB Tech Lab Standard Change from Confidential to Transparent

 

I received a notification for a mobile game that I currently have in the google play store called ETPC CONNECT, and it was regarding changing my transparency of my seller information to transparent from confidential. There was a mention that I may lose ad revenue, so I changed it to transparent.

Here is a link to the Google AdMob help page for sellers.json

Here is how they explain it:

 

 

Here is an image of the settings sidebar:

 

click the pencil looking icon next to seller information (sellers.json):

 

Click Transparent, click save.


And now you have opted in, make sure to read everything and understand what it is you are doing and why, this was just "HOW" to do it.

Thank you, have a great day.

F3ND1MUS


Check out my other stuff here:

bit.ly/f3nd1mus


Comments