[UNRESOLVED] Failed to Copy Paste Screen Shot Into Blogger Post After Publish

 

I am not sure why this occours but it appears to have something to do with mixing images, so before the published status of the post, I can past a clipboard image like so:



But once this post is published and I come back to update it I will get this error:



If anyone has any expertise in this matter feel free to comment below, for now this issue is known, but unresolved, and annoying, but I believe one possible solution will be to upload the image from a saved file, and not from a clipboard, but before the final publish button is pushed, you can simply copy and paste images into a blog post and it is fine, but once you publish, then the images are now part of the blog saved data, and this causes some problem when you mix the image types. 

I am no expert but this is my current understanding.



Comments