[RESOLVED] Winows 10 UPDATED Now My Wifi ISNT WORKING, Fix Error this device cannot start code 10


 This article saved my life.

in case it ever goes away I am documenting here some helpful parts of it for future proofing sake.


SHOUTOUT TO APPUALS.COM!

this next photo explains what is going on:

 

DELL DRIVERS HERE 

HP DRIVERS HERE 

TOSHIBA DRIVERS HERE

 ACER DRIVERS HERE

LENOVO DRIVERS HERE

Make sure you get your service tag number by typing it into the console, follow directions as seen below, this part was very helpful because it saved loads of time by just typing in the service tag number I was able to instantly download a iso image to my usb and move it to my messed up computer for quick fixing.


 

 


So download these, run them on your other computer, restart and blammo internet fixed, thank you have a great one, take care, for more about me see this website here:


f3nd1mus.wordpress.com

 

Turns out it was a little more complicated than that, after moving the usb over to my laptop, I copied the files to the desktop and was hit with an administrator error, in order to go around that I just did this method:

go to task bar search: device manager

in device manager go to network adapters, and the one that has a yellow i con on it should be the one experiencing the error

 

 

 right click and go to properties:

 Go to driver tab>then down to Update driver button:

 

 Browse my computer for drivers, or you could try to search automatically, I clicked browse:

 

Then let me pick from a list of available drivers:

 

 

The first one on the list worked for me, but you might want to try them all if the first one doesn't work, or if you know what you are looking for, go for it, the first one worked for me,:

 

Click next

 


OK  NOW GRATZ! YOUR INTERNET WORKS AGAIN! YIPPEE!



F3ND1MUS

posted from the disabled laptop to prove the internet works again...

 

 

 

 

Comments